Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Alamo Square Deli

Today I'm going to review Alamo Square Deli. It's were I get all my sandwiches. They have the best ones. It is near Alamo Square park S.F, near where I live. They also sell groceries and other foods. This is the front of their store. 

This is their sign. They do make a mean sandwich witch by the way is an inanimate object as you may not know. 


This is the inside of the store. I call it the garage market 'cause it looks like a garage. The food is that kind of food where you see them making it you're so happy that it's almost done and you can eat it.
One of their signature sandwiches is the west coast style Zibbity Bop. I've never had it but it looks mouth wateringly goooooooooddd.

And last but not least is the Dio. Spicy. Spicy. Spicy. Over all this is the best sandwich place ever in the history of everness everly ever! 

10 comments:

  1. That Dio sandwich sounds fantastic! I want to take a trip to SF so I can have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man that's great! I need the David Lee Roth one immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the Dio sounds really, REALLY good. I am planning on visiting a friend who lives in the Bay Area this winter. I'll make sure we go to this deli!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll be there in oct, totally getting a Dio!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in the hood and the Alamo Square Deli rocks! Eric is the best and so is the Green Monster sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy crap how did i not know this place existed?!!!! and i live walking distance... thank you for righting the wrong that is the lack of DIO in my face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the "godsmack" sandwich-

    baloney,tomatoes,raisins,and extra mayonaise

    a sandwich so dumb nobody would want it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog! I have to go get a zibbity-bop now!
    Keep up the good work, Crud Wizard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there. I have started reading your blog to my daughter, Electra who is almost 6. She wanted me to say this to you. "I love Eddie from Iron Maiden, wizards, rock n roll, and I like "I'm the devil i can do what I want" from The Jack Black movie, and I'm a girl- so what- I like to rock the house off. And do you got a website, cause my mama said so- Oh. Do you know Dio? Do you know Rainbow in the DAHHHK. Don't talk to strangers! Cause theyre only there to bring you HAHHM... If you know that- maybe I'll give you a dollar. Good bye now." ELECTRA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Easily the thing I miss most about living at 560 Scott St. My favorite sandwich was the steak on Fridays.

    ReplyDelete