Saturday, November 17, 2012

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel

Hello there, welcome to my review of the Newest Diary of a Wimpy Kid Book. I know that I'm getting a bit old for these, but nonetheless they deal with issues that are present in my life. This specific installment deals with the time leading up to the school's Valentine's Day dance. It deals with getting a date and going to the actual dance. Now from my experience, middle school dances SUCK! Mine was held at 3:30 (right after school) and it was a cafeteria   full of sweaty apes and a fog machine. The awesome Katy Perry and Justin Bieber were playing through the sound system. A doorknob could of done a better DJ job. Anyway, Greg an inconsiderate antihero who manipulates his not so sharp, but friendly friend Rowley needs to find a date (which was kind of unrealistic. At my dance no one had a date. They just showed up.) Once he does find a date things go horribly wrong. So, if anyone is in middle school and hasn't been to a dance, do not go to one. They are awful. So I think that the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid book: The Third Wheel was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment